Relocation & Signage

Relocation Services

If you need to relocate to, from or within the Science Center, contact Science Center Building Operations or place a Work Request through PRESTO.


Wayfinding and office signs must conform to building standards and can be obtained by contacting Ron Cooper in Science Center Building Operations.

Signage Examples

Classroom / Lab Sign
7" x 16" Classroom / Lab Hanging Signs

Office Sign
4" x 4" Office Door Sign